Search

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Who may be --"A" to me?!

~Who may be --"A" to me?!

-First I want you guys to see this video:
(Spencer Fighting with Allison before Allison't death-I think it was that night when Allison Disappeared)


-It seems like Spencer killed Allison after that fight,but who knows.
Spencer was so mad at Allison because Allison wanted to tell Melissa About Spencer's kiss with Melissa's boyfriend(I guess).
And in "Season 2, Episode 15"-Aria was showing a picture of Allison and someone who was fallowing her in the shadow to all girls.
(I think that the person in the shadow was Spencer.)
Why?
Well,when Spencer's and Allison's fight ended Allison left trought the door and Spencer fallowed her
without Allison knowing that(I think).

-That's all from me now,bye guys!
-Iva.

No comments:

Post a Comment